Turbo Group Buy deposit
This product is currently sold out.
Ok MMP fans, time for another MMP turbo group buy. The Group buy will be for
- N54 MMP Twin stage 3 turbos 4343,
- N54 MMP 1K turbos 4646,
- N54 MMP 1K turbos 4646 with dual ceramic ball bearing billet center section turbo
- N54 MMP GTX3071R 5353 dual ceramic ball bearing billet center section turbos,
- S63TU MMP Twin GTX3076R gen 2 5854 dual ceramic ball bearing billet center section turbos (must send in cores)
- N55 MMP Single GTX gen 2 6466 dual ceramic ball bearing billet center section (must send in core)
Cores are not required for any of the N54 turbos and there is also no core fee for any N54 turbos as they are all original MMP parts and nothing is reused from the OEM cores. Customer must send in cores for the S63TU turbos or the N55 turbos as I dont have an inventory of those cores on hand and I need to use and machine the housings only. If you need help finding cores, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you find leads on cores to use in this group buy only for S63tu and N55 engines.
Basically this group buy is for anyone that wants any MMP turbos we build and sell. Also we have adapted our billet dual ceramic ball bearing center section to the N55 that we have used successfully on N54 twin turbos and S63TU twin turbos.
Also please note that all ball bearing turbos options come standard with 2 yr warranty included. So Current retail prices for these turbos are as follows:
- N54 stage 3 - $2500
- N54 1K - $3300
- N54 1K dual ceramic ball bearing - $4500
- N54 MMP GTX3071R 5353 dual ceramic ball bearing - $5000
- S63TU MMP Twin GTX3076R gen 2 5854 dual ceramic ball bearing - $5000
- N55 MMP Single GTX gen 2 6466 dual ceramic ball bearing - $2800
Here is the discount structure for the group buy (any mix of turbo customers)
0-15 customers - 15% off
16-30 customers - 20% off
31+ customers - 25% off
I will keep the group buy open from today until Sept 15. Payment in full will be required when the group buy closes. In order to avoid a bunch of people that just say they want to be in the group buy but when it comes time to pay they flake, a small deposit will be required to join the group buy ($100), that way the other group buy members have more certainty that those that say they are in the group buy, really mean it