MMP GTX3071R dual ceramic ball bearing S63tu BMW M5 M6 X5M X6M
This product is currently sold out.
MMP has your needs met if you are looking for the biggest and most reliable turbo upgrade out there for the S63tu motor. These are GTX3071R 5454 dual ceramic ball bearing with billet center section twin turbos that move 55lbs of air each capable of making 1000whp+ on E85 or meth.
- Dual ceramic ball bearing S63TU bolt on twin turbos for the M5, M6, X5M and X6M v8 twin turbo BMWs.
- OEM turbos for the engine are 44mm turbine and 45mm compressor, these turbos are 54mm turbine and 54mm compressor which is a GTX3071R turbo.
- Billet aluminum compressor wheel for high flow
- They have 7075-T6 high strength aircraft grade billet aluminum CNC machined center sections hard anodized gold saving 2lbs per turbo (4lbs total) and much stronger than the stock castings and ALOT better at heat conduction to keep the turbos cool.
- The bearing housings have a super expanded 5x larger internal water jacket for extreme high performance cooling.
- They have a dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge which provides best possible spool and durability.
- Comes standard with a 2 yr warranty.
- Bolts onto stock Downpipes, chargepipes, oil, and coolant lines with no fuss, perfect fitment, easier than installing OEM turbos.
- Each turbo can flow 55lbs/min of air max.
Because the dual ceramic ball bearing and super strong and super cooling billet bearing housing is super reliable, the turbos come standard with a 2 yr warranty included!
Car model fitment (confirmed fits perfectly):
- 2011–2017 F10 M5
- 2012–2018 F12/13 M6
- 2013–2018 F06 M6 Gran Coupe
- 2018–present F90 M5
- 2018–present F90 M5 Competition
Possible fitment, (should fit perfectly but not installed yet on these cars):
- 2010–2013 E70 X5 M
- 2010–2013 E71 X6 M
- 2015–present F85 X5 M
- 2015–present F86 X6 M
**Core Fee is $800, you have 30 days to return your core turbos after receiving the MMP turbos otherwise the core fee is forfeit.